Is Swisspartners-Ag Operating a Scam?
We have identified Swisspartners-Ag as operating without a valid regulatory financial license and has therefore been flagged as a potential crypto scam. Crypto Scam Brokers advise contacting Swisspartners-Ag right away to cash out your funds.
If Swisspartners-Ag has acted in any of the following ways, it’s more than likely that you have already been scammed or that you are currently involved in a scam.
Suspicious Actions to Suggest Swisspartners-Ag is Operating a Crypto Scam
- Your account has been blocked
- Your account has been frozen
- You cannot log into your account
- Funds have disappeared from your account
- You cannot contact your broker
- The company website is down or inaccessible
- Money has been taken from your bank account without your knowledge
- Swisspartners-Ag is offering you free token or a bonus
- Swisspartners-Ag is pressuring you to invest more money following a big loss
- Swisspartners-Ag is offering you bitcoin or altcoin to continue with their services.
How to Report a Scam against Swisspartners-Ag
A successful funds recovery effort following a cryptocurrency scam starts with reporting a scam as soon as possible. Fill in the form and we will arrange for a representative to contact you to help you report a scam and get your fund recovery efforts started.