Is MGC LOGIC Operating A Scam?
We have identified MGC LOGIC as operating without a valid regulatory financial license and has therefore been flagged as a potential crypto scam. Crypto Scam Brokers recommend contacting MGC LOGIC immediately to cash out your funds.
If MGC LOGIC has acted in any of the following ways, it’s more than likely that you have already been tricked or that you are currently involved in a scam.
Suspicious Actions to Suggest MGC LOGIC is Operating a Crypto Scam
- Your account has been blocked
- Your account has been frozen
- You cannot log into your account
- Funds have disappeared from your account
- You cannot contact your broker
- The company website is down or inaccessible
- Money has been taken from your bank account without your knowledge
- MGC LOGIC is offering you free token or a bonus
- MGC LOGIC is pressuring you to invest more money following a big loss
- MGC LOGIC is offering you bitcoin or altcoin to continue with their services.
How to Report a Scam against MGC LOGIC
A successful funds recovery effort following a cryptocurrency scam starts with reporting a scam as soon as possible. Fill in the form and we will arrange for a representative to contact you to help you report a scam and get your fund recovery efforts started.