Is SHTERN GROUP Operating A Scam?
We have identified SHTERN GROUP as operating without a valid regulatory financial license and has therefore been flagged as a potential crypto scam. Crypto Scam Brokers recommend contacting SHTERN GROUP immediately to cash out your funds.
If SHTERN GROUP has acted in any of the following ways, it’s more than likely that you have already been tricked or that you are currently involved in a scam.
Suspicious Actions to Suggest SHTERN GROUP is Operating a Crypto Scam
- Your account has been blocked
- Your account has been frozen
- You cannot log into your account
- Funds have disappeared from your account
- You cannot contact your broker
- The company website is down or inaccessible
- Money has been taken from your bank account without your knowledge
- SHTERN GROUP is offering you free token or a bonus
- SHTERN GROUP is pressuring you to invest more money following a big loss
- SHTERN GROUP is offering you bitcoin or altcoin to continue with their services.
How to Report a Scam against SHTERN GROUP
A successful funds recovery effort following a cryptocurrency scam starts with reporting a scam as soon as possible. Fill in the form and we will arrange for a representative to contact you to help you report a scam and get your fund recovery efforts started.